BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
This is my all time favorite! I am obsessed and my makeup doesn’t move all day or night. This is most definitely a quality product to protect your investment. The packing is great and it really does work. Feels light!
Hira J.
Linden, MI
This duo is a great duo! I love their setting sprays. They make your makeup stay set for long hours. I have dry skin and it works great for even me. One spray here, one spray there and you're ready to take on your day
Asasia R.
Tampa
Definitely locks things down. Works well on a makeup brush as well when applying glitter eyeshadows. Even the small sample size you can buy lasts a long time so great value!
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I like how it makes my skin feel and it seems to help my makeup last all night like it says. I wish it was a little less expensive but it does last a long time. It’s one of my favorite setting sprays that I’ve used.
Ashley C.
Mansfield, OH
Love this stuff! Bought the mini bottle and it lasted quite some time! Really good for all skin types! Really keeps your makeup on all day! If you need your makeup wear prolonged i definitely recommend this product!
Enayla L.
Spring Valley, CA
This is the best thing ever created I use this daily with my make up and always keep a bottle in my make up bag it stays all day and very easy to apply would recommend to any make up lover! Definitely will buy again
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
This absolutely is one of the best setting sprays out there. Spray it after you finish applying your makeup and IT WILL NOT BUDGE. My makeup looks as good after a long day or a night out as it did when I applied it.
Skyler C.
Tulsa , OK
This setting spray is great. It is manufactured by the same company who makes the Scindinavia setting spray which is my holy grail setting spray. It keeps your makeup on all day and nothing fades throughout the day.
Swaila✨ R.
Colonie , NY
This is the only setting spray I own and I’m perfectly okay with that. It’s lightweight, keeps my makeup on all night. Especially if I’m at a wedding and I’m dancing, my makeup doesn’t budge! This is my third bottle
Victoria Z.
Favorite setting spray! This spray definitely keeps the makeup intact! Any day you have ahead of you this setting spray sure does the job! Love it! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.