BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nicole G.
Warminster, PA
I tend to save this for events or special occasions since it’s more expensive than my daily setting spray but man does it work wonders! Keeps my makeup in place for hours, smells great, would definitely buy it again.
joslynn r.
Hellertown
the hype about this product is completely valid! it leaves my skin feeling fresh and keeps my makeup locked in place all day! it also helps my makeup stay looking fresh and glowy no matter im doing throughout the day!
Ashley L.
Eugene, OR
The best setting spray i have ever used. I use this setting spray for my everyday makeup looks and even for longer days like concerts and events and my makeup stays put all day! I highly recommend this setting spray.
Cassandra B.
Used first for my best friends wedding. Made everyone’s make up stay through, wind. Sand. Rain and whatever Mother Nature could throw at us that day. Easy to apply but does take a minute to fully dry.
Ali T.
Newark, NJ
Great product for a night out. Don’t think this is necessary for every day makeup but great for special occasions. Urban decay is a quality brand and I would recommend to others. This was recommended to me by others.
Emma R.
Presto, PA
There is no way you could go wrong with this setting spray, it will keep your makeup on all day and night making you look flawless. No smudging or sliding of foundation, eyebrows don’t stray and eyeshadow is flawless
Andrea F.
Conway
Honestly one of my favorite products! I use this every time I go out and need to wear makeup long term. It keeps my makeup from smudging and running throughout the night. I have combination skin, so it worked well for me. I definitely will be using again.
Rebekah R.
El Monte , CA
I love it! Really does last all night! A gentle mist gives you a confident coverage that lasts. It feels good on my dry skin. But you may need a hydrating mist a bit later. But they have a setting spray for that too!
Pauleshia D.
Again, do I have to say much about this product! When I say your makeup will not move, I mean it is in tact until you personally remove it. I love this setting spray. It’s not sticky, and feels weightless on my skin.
Olivia H.
Orlando, FL
I have tried several setting sprays, and this was by FAR the best! I went to an outdoor concert in 95 degree heat and my makeup lasted for HOURS!! It helps my foundation stay even and not look splotchy after I sweat!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.