BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kenzie F.
Dallas, TX
Best setting spray out there, hands down. It keeps my makeup looking fresh (and staying on) all day/night! I’ve tried drugstore brands and they don’t compare to this. It’s worth the money! Will use for years to come.
Shelby S.
Conroe
Ohhhhh my gosh!! my FAVORITE product by far! This allowed my make up to last in 90 degree weather standing right in the sun for an hour, my make up was still 100% intact. I will never use another setting spray again!
Jenny L.
Hands down one of the best products that I have purchased and will continue to purchase. It really does what it advertises. As my makeup stays on all night long, keeping it looking fresh. Don’t hesitate, just buy it!
Cassandra H.
Wichita, KS
Held makeup in place and has a really fine mist that didn’t leave any spots in my makeup. I bought the travel size because it fits in my makeup bag better and allows me to have a spray with me on the go for touch ups.
Taylor C.
Absolute favorite setting spray! Works amazing and makes my makeup last way longer then normally! Good for all skin types! It’s a leave very natural look and don’t make my Highlighter disappear! Definitely recommend!
Michaela B.
I absolutely love this product! I would recommend this for any skin type. It keeps my make up on all day. It’s very refreshing and not tightening on your face at all. It keeps my skin matte up until the moment I take off my makeup.
Alexis M.
Savannah, GA
I have very oily skin and I don’t see a difference when I use this. The mist is nice. I’ve tried this product for a long time and given it many chances but I just don’t think this is for me. Especially for the price.
Mariah R.
Ironton
I love this , it is so amazing, urban decay is an amazing brand & yes I would say it's good for oily skin and yes it is easy to apply & yes it keeps my makeup in place all day & yes I would definitely recommend it ❤️
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
So SO good. Urban Decay has some of the best setting sprays and this one is awesome. It keeps my make up on through the night as if I just applied it and the foundation and makeup doesn't wear at all. The spray application is smooth and doesn't clump up so I'd so give it a go!
Sara R.
Newport News, VA
Absolutely love this setting spray.. I don't even know how many times I've repurchased it but I haven't found any setting spray that compares. Definitely worth the money and I definitely plan to continue repurchasing
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.