BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Graciela G.
Bolingbrook
I have been using this product for a couple months. I do think it dose what is is suppose to do but I am not impressed by it. Works great keeping my eyes and eyeshadow intact but not the rest of my face unfortunately.
Nickie S.
A spray I use daily to set my make up! It doesn’t budge and lasts all day! Great for all skin types! I’d highly recommend to others it’s very light weight and puts the perfecting touch on! I’d buy it again as I have!
Rosy V.
Has increased the time that my makeup has lasted. It's started becoming a ritual of spritzing it on before heading out anywhere! Doesn't make the makeup budge proof but I feel like I'm less shiny throughout the night.
Monica G.
moreno valley
I have tried several different setting sprays by many different brands and i always tend to come back an repurchase this one. It is amazing and it truly makes your make-up and foundation look flawless and last for a long time! i will probably be repurchasing several of these so i can keep back up in case i run out.
McKenzie V.
Shelby, NC
Love thissss! This product helps “melt” the powders on your face and help your makeup look way more natural. The only downside is how expensive this product is, I don’t believe it is worth $30, still a great product.
Taylor C.
Absolute favorite setting spray! Works amazing and makes my makeup last way longer then normally! Good for all skin types! It’s a leave very natural look and don’t make my Highlighter disappear! Definitely recommend!
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Always works for me. One spray on my face after my makeup is applied and my makeup truly stays put. I have oily skin and find it works very well with it. My makeup truly first stay in place, i will always but Urban Decay All Nighter.
Jessica P.
This setting spray is always one I come back to. It makes my makeup set and stay a lot longer than others I have tried. It’s doesn’t feel heavy and no orders that bother me. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Margie B.
this was okay, but it literally smells extremely bad IMO. like not just a weird smell but literally smells like body odor or like saliva. i’ll stick with deslick in the future, very odd smell that i can’t deal with
Aisha S.
This is the first setting spray I have ever used and I love it! It keeps my makeup on even in the scorching heat in the summers when my face is dripping in sweat. I think it definitely makes a difference in my makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.