BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lauren B.
Flemington, NJ
My all time favorite setting spray! I have tried so many other, Gerard Cosmetics, MAC Fix Plus, tarte but none of them compare. This is the ONLY setting spray I have found that actually helps with the longevity of my makeup. I prefer the original over the deslick but I will continue to purchase this every time I run out!
Heather B.
This is by far my favorite setting spray! I work out in the heat most days and this never fails to keep my makeup on. It will last me from morning til the night. It also helps out a lot in the gym, my foundation never moves! I would highly recommend at least trying this out, there is a travel size for $15. URBAN DECAY All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Sarah G.
Murrieta
I think everyone should have a setting spray, and for those who are oily like me should invest in a long lasting or oil controlling spray. When I had this it really helped to keep my oiliness at bay for as long as it could. I however really don’t like the smell that it has. It’s a bit too strong. But overall great product
Lilly T.
I love this setting spray, however I do not think it is worth the price. I got a travel size just to try it out, and it dose its job very well. You may want to stay away from this setting spray if you have oily skin because while it does keep your makeup on it can leave your skin looking a bit oily throughout the day.
Natalie C.
Morgan Hill, CA
they weren’t joking when they said all nighter. this will lock your makeup into place through rain,shine,tears and sweat. it leaves a natural finish and doesn’t feel too heavy. it costs a pretty penny but totally worth it in my opinion. they sell travel sizes if you want to try it out before committing to the full size.
Brittany C.
The best setting spray if you want your makeup to stay put. The most on this is even and nice it doesn’t leave droplets on your face. It’s great to make your makeup last all day or for a night out. I would highly remembered it.
Ingrid J.
San Jose , CA
This is a picture of my client and she had really oily skin and this spray helped keep her makeup on all night which I know she struggled with before in the past. But she loved the makeup and she loved the spray so much she went out and bought one herself. I use this on my clients all the time!
Victoria S.
Springfield
I love how long this lasts! I used this after a horrible break up on a night out. It lasted through through 4 bars, excess drinking, and the ultimate hangover. I surprisingly looked great the next morning since it held my make up in place. Would totally recommend. It’s well worth the money for the daily make up wearer.
Amanda H.
Columbus
I picked up this product just to try it out cause I had heard such great reviews on it, turns out it’s as amazing as everyone says!! Super easy to use, smells good, doesn’t feel heavy or weird on my face and keeps my makeup in place almost all day! Definitely planning on buying this again and using over and over again!
Ashley P.
Saint Albans
Never go out on the town without it. Some people pre-game with drinks. I pre-game with urban decays all nighter setting spray!!! This not only leaves your skin feeling hydrated, but makes your makeup indestructible. One application keeps my face going for 6+ hours of dancing, shots, and shenanigans! Honestly the only setting spray that doesn’t leave me oily and desiring more.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.