BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sthella M.
Nacogdoches, TX
This setting spray is great to use to lock in the perfect look. You can purchase in different sizes. It doesn’t overpower the look by changing the consistency of your skin, but solidifies it by giving a natural finish.
Mikaela F.
Charlotte, NC
Incredible setting spray during the hot summer months! Keeps your makeup in place without over mattifying or changing the color. Great fine mist, so no wet patches or spots on your skin. Avoid if you have dry skin tho!
Irene G.
fullerton
This makeup spray has honestly made my makeup last me hours !!! It has a matte finish, I have oily skin and this worked magic!! Don’t recall on sun protection but I can check that out, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Jasmine G.
I absolutely love this product! Right after I finish my makeup I put this on and my face looks the exact same for the rest of the night! Sometimes I even use it on my brushes to help some other products show up better.
Jenna M.
I love this setting spray. It smells beautiful and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. I only use it on special occasions though because it is a tad pricey but worth it for when you need to look good all the time.
Jenny C.
Got a someone and it did in fact last all night but I don't use that much makeup to be really using a setting spray. I only use it when I go out so I'm not sure if I need it. I got this as a gift but I probably would not buy it again
Paige H.
Columbus
Not worth the price. It made me look oily even tho it was supposed to do the opposite. I really didn’t like how it didn’t really keep my makeup on my face either. Why am I paying $30+ on a setting spray that doesn’t do its job?
Jenna N.
Niles, MI
This is my all time favorite setting spray! I’ve tried cover fx setting spray before and it isn’t even comparable to this! The mist is perfect, it’s cooling on the skin, and it helps your makeup to stay all day/night!
A B.
Love love love this!! My makeup stays all night without a single smudge! Its a little pricey in comparison to other swttibg sprays but well worth it.Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kati D.
Reno, NV
Fantastic product! I have oily skin and this kept my makeup looking fresh from morning to night, which honestly shocked me. I have a hard time finding face products for my oily/sweat prone skin and this stuff is good!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.