BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Chelsea L.
Arlington, VA
The best makeup setting spray ever ever ever! I've tried others and none are half as effective as this all nighter spray! I've used this for years and I pray they don't change the formula because it is actual perfection!
Francine S.
Los angeles
I like this setting spray even though I don't have anything to compare it to. I feel that it does do what it claims to do; sets the makeup all night. The application is so easy too, just a few sprits and you're good. I didn't even use a setting powder anymore
Katey H.
Indianapolis
Love this setting spray, I used it for my prom and for a bride on her wedding day!! It does exactly what it says and keeps on your makeup all day and night. The price is reasonable for how long this product will last you.
Justine G.
Tuscaloosa
Anybody without Urban Decay setting spray is out of the loop! All of my friends and colleagues use this and we all highly recommend them! So definitely get yourself out to Ulta or Sephora and go buy some! You’ll thank me!
Maria O.
This setting spray is the bomb.com!! It is my go to and it lives up to its claims. It is so easy to use and my makeup looks amazing till I take it off. It doesn't have m overpowering smell and I would definitely buy again!!!
Joanne K.
This does wonders in keeping my makeup intact all night.  Will never let this setting spray go!  Super easy to just spray all over your face when you're done and you're good all night even at clubs.
Tarmim K.
BEST setting spray ever! I’ve used multiple setting sprays and I find myself always coming back to this one. Long lasting and good for all skin types, would definitely recommend to others as I’ve purchased this multiple times
Angela P.
This setting spray is one of my favs. It truly is long lasting and it makes the skin look flawless. My makeup doesn’t move when I use this. I think it’s suitable for all skin types. I’d definite recommend this to others.
Shelby K.
Cullman, AL
I loveeeee urban decay! And this setting spray is a prime example of why! My make up doesn’t budge when I apply this! It’s not too heavy! Keeps my make up in place! I would absolutely repurchase and recommend to others!!
Victoria D.
San Francisco , CA
Holy grail setting spray! Worth every penny. This keep my makeup in place like nothing else. For years I didn’t use a setting spray and I finally splurged and bought this.... best day ever! Will never use another setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.