BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mackenzie R.
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
light weight non-stick spray, that drys fast without leaving spots in your makup. really keeps your makeup in place without running during the wear time.
Nicole B.
This definitely holds your makeup in place all night long, and seems to help control oil as well. My only
Issue is that is has a slightly sticky texture and seems to break me out every time i use it. To be fair, i have sensitive skin, but it does do it’s job.
Cristina F.
Nampa, ID
I love setting my makeup with the UD setting spray! My makeup stays put all day! It's super lightweight and makes my heavy powdered face look like skin! Good for oily skin and always repurchase! I like stocking up on them when they're sold in the bundles of 2!
Aubrey M.
This is a great setting spray, and a great price point. I just hate how it sprays, I wish it was more of a mist, it leaves weird marks in your makeup because of how harsh it sprays. Other than that it’s a great product!
Victoria D.
San Francisco , CA
Holy grail setting spray! Worth every penny. This keep my makeup in place like nothing else. For years I didn’t use a setting spray and I finally splurged and bought this.... best day ever! Will never use another setting spray.
Jess H.
I normally don’t wear enough makeup to need a setting spray, but I bought this for when I got married. I had heard so many good things about it and how well it worked for oily skin, but I was so disappointed when I finally used it. It didn’t keep my makeup in place at all.
Monica S.
New Windsor, NY
This stuff is amazing! I first purchased it in one of Sephora’s summer kits and now it’s a staple in my routine. Your makeup will stay perfect all day! A bottle lasts a very long time so definitely worth the investment.
Claudia H.
Normal, IL
I have only used this product 2 times but I can already tell I love it. It sets my makeup beautifully and I can always count on it to make my makeup stay on longer. I would recommend it to anyone and will be buying more
Ashley W.
Charlotte, NC
I got this as a birthday gift this past year and I will definitely repurchase when I run out. This is my go to setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day which is great because I have a problem with touching my face all day. So it even lasts through my day to day. Definitely worth it!!
Krysten M.
Such a great makeup setting spray! It does everything you ask for in a spray. I can sweat and not look greasy, my makeup won’t slide after using this. I love it and recommend to anyone wanting a long lasting makeup day!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.