BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Anna M.
Pana, IL
This makes my makeup last all day. I do feel as though it is pricey, as I’ve tried drugstore versions that work decent as well. I have purchased this multiple times and will continue to purchase. I would recommend to anyone.
Shahdi M.
Sanford
This is the absolute standard for setting spray. I can set my makeup with this is the morning go to work, go out to dinner, go to the bar, and by the time I get home my makeup still looks like it did when I first put it on.
Jasmine I.
Tampa, FL
This is a staple in my makeup collection! It really does keep your makeup in place "all night!". It's very simple to use and it last a long time! You don't even feel it on your face! It doesn't make your face sticky either!
Marina M.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Used once then returned. Made me break out was extremely sticky on my skin and did nothing to help my make up. Felt very gimmicky as I’ve only read good reviews on it. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone nor would I ever buy again.
Carmen A.
columbus
Perfect setting spray!! I’m running low and this review makes me remember I need to run to the store to buy more! You will not regret buying this setting spray! Keeps your makeup looking great! Even in hot and humid weather!
Demi Z.
Whitestown
There is no greater setting spray than this one! It’s SO worth the price! It holds your makeup for well over 12 hours and keeps it from transferring onto anything. You can swim with this stuff on and your makeup won’t budge!
MacKenzie A.
Frederick
If you want long lasting, budge proof makeup, this is the setting spray to use. It is good for all skin types and really makes my makeup last for such a long time. I have used many setting sprays and this is by far the best.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
This is a staple product for me! I love the smell and how it makes my makeup last all day, I don’t believe it has any sun protection but the mister on it is so fine making it easy to cover the whole face in just a few sprays.
Fanny A.
Fort Worth, TX
I tried because ive been looking for a good setting spray but it leaves my face a little on the dry side and my skin is really dry so i really didn’t like it much but i think for a person with oily skin would. Work perfect!
Dixy A.
Sarasota, FL
This setting sprays helps my makeup stay on all day even through the hot Cuban weather, I have dry skin and it works perfectly for it, just 2 sprays and you are good to go.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.