BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
A little bit of the spray goes a long way. If you spray too much, it causes your makeup to look texturized and accentuates fine lines. It does keep my makeup on all day but it’s not something I would repurchase in the future.
Maria O.
This setting spray is the bomb.com!! It is my go to and it lives up to its claims. It is so easy to use and my makeup looks amazing till I take it off. It doesn't have m overpowering smell and I would definitely buy again!!!
Amber 🌙.
Reno, NV
I like this product but I feel that it doesn’t truly melt into your skin and blur powders as well as other setting sprays. I’ve also noticed that I constantly see movement from my under eye makeup when using this product.
Ashley D.
Love love love, I have oily skin and this helps to the T! It’s easy to apply, spray directly around your face and feel the mist lol. Gives a nice matte finish, and always available to repurchase, over all a great product!
Samantha W.
True to it’s title, this setting spray will last all night. It’s been my tried and true, my ride or die, my constant. Dramatic? Maybe but I love this stuff. It’s light on the skin while locking your makeup to place.
Lisa R.
Hands down the best setting spray out there! And I’ve tried a lot! I’ve never had a problem with my makeup fading when using this product! It’s the one I always use when I need my makeup to last! Definitely recommend!!!!
gabrielle b.
Saint Marys, WV
This is hands down the best setting spray I have ever used! I’ve been using it for years and nothing compares to it, nothing moves or feels oily even after a long day of wearing makeup. I would recommend this to anyone that asked!
Jessica L.
Sturgis, MI
I use this every time I wear makeup! So very often! It is so worth what I paid for and I’ve had it for 2 months now and not even 1/2 way thru the bottle! I got mine at Sephora. I really recommend this product and it really helps your makeup sit longer!
Caitlin V.
Atlanta, GA
This setting spray is awesome. It really does last all night (sometimes I forget to take off my makeup at night and still looks good in the morning). The only thing I don't like is the smell but it's a small price to pay!
Julie M.
This is a really nice finishing spray that I purchased from Sephora. Sprays in a nice light mist. Reminds me of my Skindinavia spray but doesn't smell as good. I would not buy this again simply because I do not like the smell.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.