BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Didi D.
Powder Spgs, GA
This was my holy grail setting spray for a very long time. “All Nighter” is no joke. I have danced my life out and ended the night with perfect makeup! If you’re looking for a flawless face, this needs to be in your arsenal.
Emily G.
I cannot day enough about this setting spray!! Before using this product, my makeup would not last throughout the day. I don’t go a day without using it! I bought my setting spray at Ulta Beauty. I HIGHLY recommend trying it out!!
Lexi M.
Boca Raton, FL
By far my all time favorite finishing spray! Keeps my makeup on all night long, perfect for a night out! Not sticky and doesn’t leave my makeup looking shiny or anything! This is my favorite product and I recommend to all!
Lydia P.
I bought this for a wedding I was attending and it worked like a dream! The wedding was 3 hours away and my makeup looked flawless when I arrived and even when I finally returned home. It does live up to its name for sure.
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
The name says it all! This is the best setting spray I have every used! It allows your makeup to stay looking fresh for hours! It is a bit on the pricier side but well worth every penny! Would recommend to anyone and will be purchasing again in the future
Andrea P.
Columbus
I live for this setting spray. I don't feel the need to buy any others. The pump sprays a very fine mist which I like. And it just seems to melt my makeup look together. I don't feel the need to try any other seeing sprays. This is the one.
Gracie C.
Machias, NY
I am a college student; saying this I go to basement parties that are SO hot. This keeps my makeup looking pretty decent. When I say hot I mean like 80 degrees at all times drilling wet. I will definitely keep buying this.
Haley M.
Saint Paul, MN
Best make up setting spray I have ever used by far. I used to use the Hangover Spray by Too Faced, but this stuff stays on, is light on my face, and is durable. I rarely have to reapply my makeup at work during the day, which is completely worth it to me.
Taylor R.
lexington
Made my face feel tacky but overall worked well. Kept my makeup in place. It may have been user error but if I didn’t wait long enough after using mascara it would run all down my face. I’d not repurchase only because the nyx one or the elf one work just as well
Reda A.
Sayreville
This made my makeup stay on for 10 hours. After a long day, I finally looked in the mirror and my makeup didn’t budge all day thanks to this setting spray. I love how cute the packaging is and how effective the spray is. It makes the price tag worth every penny.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.