BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Will be repurchasing! Makeup stays on all day because of it, gives my face a fresh feel after I apply it. You need this in your life, purchase it girl! You will not be sorry! Try the smaller size if you're skeptical, I did and now I will buy the larger size
Brooke W.
I absolutely love this setting spray, who doesn’t! It’s constantly talked about, and for good reason! It keeps my makeup flawless all day, even in the hot summer months! I would highly recommend this product. I wish it had a better scent to it though.
Sam C.
Batavia, IL
The name All Nighter speaks for itself. I used this spray before Riot Fest & somehow, after wandering around sweaty and drunk in a field for 9 hours, my makeup stayed on. Call it magic or call it All Nighter spray, but I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Dorothy V.
Truly a great product! I’ve been using this for years and I still go back to this even after trying new setting sprays! My makeup routine is not complete unless I spray this baby all over my face! Leaves my makeup intact after long nights of partying!
Kimberly F.
Mesa, AZ
I like this setting spray, it really does help set down your makeup and limit it from looking too powdery and more skin-like HOWEVER I feel that it is very overpriced for what it is! I find myself buying the same size bottle of Mario badescu spray for only $7! I don't repurchase due to the price!
Alina V.
Warrington, PA
I didn’t love it, I didn’t hate it. It was so hyped up that when I finally tried it, I wasn’t THAT impressed. I didn’t notice my makeup lasting longer than usual, although it did have a pretty finish. Also I did find that my nose was oily after a few hours.
Leah T.
This first time I used this product it reacted weird with my foundation. It broke up the foundation on my nose. I use it every once in a while since I purchased it, but it’s definitely not my favorite. It’s very expensive for it not too be that great!
Noa G.
New York
The setting spray smells like cucumbers. It sort of keeps my makeup in place all day. It has a dewy finish. It comes in to sizes which is nice because the smaller one is good for traveling. It is an ok product
Anna K.
Rochester
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. It makes my make up last all day except for a couple spots like the crease by my nose. It gives me a healthy looking finish and makes my make up look well put together. Only thing I hate is the price.
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
My favorite setting spray to date. I apply this right before my highlighter, and it really sets everything in place for the day. I sometimes use it to refresh my makeup throughout the day If I'm feeling a bit oily. I urge anyone to try this product who is a fan of using setting sprays.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.