BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kaitlyn C.
Dickinson, ND
This setting spray is so great at keeping my makeup in place all day! I use this if I need my makeup to last a really long time! I think this is a good product for any skin type as well! It never feels tacky on the skin and I've already repurchased a few times, I just feel it's a little bit pricey.
Wylie, TX
This will become your travel companion.  I use this product after my makeup application to ensure my makeup stays in place all day and looking fresh.  One thing I would recommend:  if you are not using water-proof mascara, try to avoid spraying this product in the eye area.
Becca W.
Buffalo
This has been a tried and true for so many years. This is in the high end of setting sprays as far as cost goes, but it truly keeps your makeup on all night. I remember this one specific time I slept in all my Halloween makeup (oops)! But the next day everything was still perfectly on- even my lashes!
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
Hands down the best makeup setting spray in the game, it truly helps your makeup last longer, i dont think iv tried one that does better than the all nighter. they recently upgraded their whole line of sprays and made them even better, can find it at ulta sephora or retailers like macys and nordstroms
Melina M.
Fairfield
I love this setting spray it is part of my everyday makeup routine. It is easy to apply and makes my makeup last all day. I think it would work well for all skin types. It’s very affordable for the amount that comes in the bottle. It makes everything mesh together and can help eliminate a powdery look
Kalyn P.
I really like this setting spray. I have the travel size. I love that this bottle has two lids. There is no way this is going to spill in my bag while I travel. It helps my makeup stay on all day. I am a teacher so I am running around and sweating all day. My makeup still looks great after work.
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
Morgan M.
I really love this product it works well getting your makeup set all day long. The only drawback is that it smells like you’re spraying alcohol on your face... I wish it had a nicer smell. I wouldn’t buy it again because the kat von d setting spray has a great smell and makes your makeup last all day.
Sydney K.
Philadelphia, PA
It has a pretty strong baby/Grandma scent, which isn’t offensive enough to make me stop using it. It works wonderfully, I just don’t understand why it’s so expensive. I’m almost out of mine now and I’m looking for a cheaper alternative because I can’t justify spending 30 something dollars on a bottle.
Galit B.
Best setting spray by far! Wouldn’t recommend any other kind because this gets the job done. I’ve had all different kinds but by the end of the night, my makeup would be off my face. As long as you spray a couple of times, you should be good to go. I highly recommend to every type of skin type.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.