BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nina L.
Atlanta, GA
This product is definitely worth the hype. I spray this on my face before I go out and 6 hours later my makeup is still looking flawless. I always recommend this product to my friends and overall this was a great purchase.
Madison W.
Springfield , MO
This is my all time favorite setting spray! It makes your makeup last way longer than others and it makes your makeup look flawless! HIGHLY recommend!
Nadine D.
Beirut
All Nighter Setting spray was so hyped up in the last two years. I had to try it.
It claims that it is suitable for all skin types & It lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, blush, and concealer in place—even in humid or cold conditions, giving a smoother looking skin and vibrant makeup that lasts all day without melting, cracking, or settling into fine lines. ••••
I’ve been using this spray before the new packaging was released. I do admit I love the long lasting powers of it enough for me to repurchase it.
How I use it is that I spray this into my palm and pour a bit of my bb cream or foundation over it, mixing it together with my blender I then apply my foundation on my face. Moving on I apply blush and all powder products and then I finally set my makeup using it again for a final insurance.
This is a trick I learned from Wayne Gods and its been really handy in keeping my makeup on for up to 10 hours, it has survived heat waves guys.

Now I now this spray says its for all skin types, but do not expect a matte look from just using it. This doesn’t really do much with oil control(If you want an oil control setting spray then try the de-slick from UD) I just need to make sure I have a good primer on, a good powder, and double set it, and I am left with a bit of a glow which I really do like.
I know it claims that this will never set in your fine lines. I actually never had this issue with any of my foundations (except the UD Allnighter foundation ironically) But I’ve tried my foundation and concealer on without any setting spray and I had absolutely no issue with them setting in fine lines. (When I used the UD foundation and spray together it seemed to work.)
The spray disperses the product evenly on your face so I never felt too wet when applying it. (Just make sure the bottle isn’t too close to your face). The bottle has 118mL of product in it and I could say that my old bottle lasted me around a year.
Now as for the smell, it stinks. It really does. It smells rotten and I am so glad the smell disappears once you apply it otherwise I wouldn’t have even bothered with buying
ANGELA J.

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Jennifer P.
Wellingborough , Northamptonshire
After trying a sample of Urban Decays all nighter foundation I didn’t think I would get on well with this. But I had heard so many great reviews that I just had to try it.
I have never used a setting spray before and thought it was just another ploy to buy another product we didn’t need. I had a wedding to attend and thought I would give this ago. Safe to say my makeup stayed in place all day and all night. I didn’t need to retouch at all. I did have to wipe under my eyes a bit due to mascara and I did reapply the spray again after 4 hrs or so. But only one or two sprays. But I’ve tested this again by wearing it at work all day and spraying as soon as I’ve done my makeup before I go to work. I can definitely tell the difference. It feels strange spraying it on your face. It does make things feel a light tight in places but it’s kinda reassuring knowing that sensation is what’s keeping it all in place.
It didn’t make my makeup look tight on my skin or cakey or change the texture at all. You couldn’t tell where I had sprayed it either. It’s like an invisible veil. Would definitely buy it and recommend it.
WaleskhaRod R.
Carupano,Venezuela
The relationship I created with this spray is of real love. I must admit
that the first time I tried it I went to a disco and for what they
imagine, I danced all night in a closed place, full of people and I can
proudly say that when I arrived at my house my makeup was intact:
instead, the eyelash mask never ran or came out and best of all, the
base. Incredibly, the fixer-uddesmaquillarme (the quality test), was all
the base in the wipe remover! Besides, I had the fear that it would
make my face tense and hard, but it was not. When the spray is applied,
it takes about 15 seconds to dry. After that, you do not even remember
that you are there doing your job, you do not feel at any moment nor
leave your face heavy. Neither leaves bright or damp, after it was
applied, disappears and acts as a ghost perfectly well. I tried it for
about ten hours and it lasted without any problems.

Beth c.
london
I never go out without using it! It honestly makes your makeup last so so much longer than it would without it. It also melts all my makeup together and feels so light weight on the skin! I have extremely dry skin and this gives it that added bit of moisture I need after doing my makeup. I would buy it time and time again as it’s so good and keeps my makeup in place. The only thing bad I would say is when I’m going out clubbing or to a festival where I’m sweating a lot it doesn’t hold the makeup in place on my nose and upper lip, I’m still yet to find a setting spray that does though.
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
the good:
This stuff works exactly like I expected it to. I wore it out to a late night concert and it kept my makeup on through eating, drinking and dancing. My makeup didn’t look freshly applied at the end of the night, but it was intact and it wasn’t smudged or smeared.
Application is easy and the scent is pleasant.
Once the spray dries down it’s smooth and non tacky. It feels light and comfortable.

The bad:
If you have sensitive combination oily skin like I do this is a special occasion solution only. Wear it several days in a row and you risk developing painful cystic pimples.
I got so excited after my success at the concert that I used this three days straight and learned this lesson the hard way. Now I have 5 big painful cystic pimples mocking me.

Would I buy this again? Yes, but I will reserve it for special nights out only so I don’t aggravate my skin. I can’t fault the product too much for breaking me out. After all, I would imagine shellacking makeup to your face takes some heavy duty ingredients.
Arakalys M.
MIAMI

La relación que creé con este aerosol es amor verdadero. yo debo admitir
que la primera vez que lo probé fui a una discoteca y, entonces
imagina, bailé toda la noche en un lugar cerrado, lleno de gente y puedo
Con orgullo digo que cuando llegué a mi casa mi maquillaje estaba intacto:
en cambio, la máscara de pestañas nunca se ejecutó o salió, y lo mejor de todo es que
base. Increíblemente, el fijador-uddesmaquillarme (la prueba de calidad), fue todo
la base en el removedor de toallitas! Además, tenía miedo de que
mi cara se puso tensa y dura, pero no fue así. Cuando se aplica el spray,
Tarda unos 15 segundos en secarse. Después de eso, ni siquiera recuerdas
que estás allí haciendo tu trabajo, no sientes en ningún momento
dejas tu cara pesada. Ni hojas brillantes ni húmedas, después
Aplicar, desaparecer y actuar como un fantasma perfectamente bien. Lo intenté durante
Aproximadamente diez horas y duraron sin ningún problema.
ellie🌻 J.
Eastern Avenue, Sheffield
This setting spray was raved about by everyone I knew so whilst in Debenhams I decided to pick it up and try it for myself. Yes it's a little pricey for a setting spray but honestly this is the best one I've tried so far and ive been doing my makeup for around 5/6 years now.

The spray actually comes out as a spray rather than drenching your face in what feels like water (some other setting sprays I have tried have done this) and it dries almost instantly, it doesn't make my makeup run or crease and it stays on all day, I've worn this to a festival in the hopes that it would keep my makeup on for at least a portion of the day and honestly my makeup stayed in place for almost 15 whole hours. I would highly recommend splashing out on this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.