BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ruthy G.
Best product by far! Great to prime but for me I only use it to set my makeup and it will stay on all day even after a break up! :)
Sarah N.
Hamilton, ON
I didn't want to give into the hype as I haven't had a ton of success with Urban Decay products in the past.

This setting spray is the real deal, it helps my makeup resist transfer and sets it in place all day.

It keeps my matte foundations matte and my radiant foundations radiant. I use about 5-6 sprays and it works like a charm every single time.
Whitney M.
Monroe
I enjoyed this setting spray! It’s kind of expensive, but it was super lightweight and I didn’t feel it drying on my face. It also did a pretty good job of keeping my makeup dewy all day long !
Margo G.
Annapolis
I love this spray! I have used this in the heat on a humid day which helped my makeup stay. I’ve also used this at the crowded bar at night and my makeup has stayed.
Zelly R.
Tucson
Product works well holds my makeup in place and transforms it into a natural skin like look.
Leticia F.
This really does make a difference with your makeup look. Helps the powders set down and look more skin like. Also does last a super long time.
Nina L.
Atlanta, GA
This product is definitely worth the hype. I spray this on my face before I go out and 6 hours later my makeup is still looking flawless. I always recommend this product to my friends and overall this was a great purchase.
Alexia V.
My favorite setting spray out there that’s sets makeup in place and does not budge all day.
Emilie H.
O' Fallon
This is 100% my setting spray. It is my ride or die, go to spray. The bottle lasts for a while even with dousing yourself in it. My makeup doesn’t budge through humidity, sweat, and intense stage lights. I’ve purchased this 3 times and will probably purchase until I die.
Monica V.
Chicago, Illinois
I need to try it again it was my first buy but once I used Milani it was all over for anything else have heard nothing but good things about this though
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.