BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

April H.
I have used several setting sprays over the past year, and I must say this is in my top two. I loved using it in thee summer time especially because I sweat allot. The fragrance os very nice too and a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Was not pleased with this setting spray. I didn’t think it lasted all night like the name suggests. I found my makeup creasing and melting off in the summer when it should have stayed in place after using this spray. For the price, I would have bought another brand
Giana D.
Athens, OH
I wish i could give this product more stars!! First off, it makes all your makeup look just like your skin. Secondly Your makeup will not move a bit!! Literally have been able to stretch out the same look for another day because of how crazy good this is!
francesca  z.
Richmond , TX
Holy grail high end setting spray for my combination skin. I love it and I know my makeup isn't going anywhere when I use it. I love the mister on the bottles and the formula itself works beautifully. Will repurchase when I run out. Definitely recommend.
Tammie D.
Chester, VA
This definitely keeps my makeup in place. It’s easy to apply but I wish the most was finer. It also feels very wet and takes a bit to dry. I’m not sure if it offers sun protection, but that isn’t a concern of mine because my foundation covers that aspect.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I've been using this on/off since 2014 and I'm not sure whether or not to give it 3 or 4 stars. I feel like my early issues with it came from me not knowing how to properly use it. Also, I have incredibly oily and sensitive skin (I'm talking like most makeup oxidizes on my face and melts off my face within an hour or two) and it takes a lot of trial and error to get things to work. I think that if I managed to figure out how to use this and get decent results on my face--then most people will have no problem with it. Which is another reason I didn't know how many stars to give it. Anyway this is what I've learned:
1. if you use a primer with this, it'll be way more effective. The setting spray doesn't really dry out skin (many of my friends who have different skin types agree with me on this), so use a primer that is specific to your skin type and you'll be fine.
2. if you use the setting spray after you put on foundation but before you put on concealer or any of your other steps, it'll make your base a lot stronger. Then after you put on concealer, bronzer, blush, or whatever you do, use it one more time as the final lock in.
3. WAIT UNTIL EVERYTHING ON YOUR FACE IS FULLY DRY BEFORE USING IT AND GIVE THE SPRAY AT LEAST A MINUTE TO DRY. It really helps to avoid any potential smearing and the spray works better.I find that this will get you the most out of this setting spray. Otherwise it doesn't really seem to do anything. It's not a holy grail for me, it's just more like I haven't found anything better. My skin is so oily that this will only keep me matte for about four to five hours, but my makeup does stay on. I wish it were more effective and kept me matte for as long as it says it will, but oh well. It doesn't dry me out, make me break out, and it's so much better than everything else.
Whit T.
o
Does exactly as it says. It will keep your makeup locked and loaded all day and ALL NIGHT. I have dry skin so I also use as pick-me-up during the day if I feel my makeup is looking caked or dry. Good Stuff and great sprayer! :) couldn't recommend enough!
Josh N.
San Francisco, CA
Absolute best setting spray there is. All of my friends use it and I haven't met anyone who thinks there is another one better. I have gone through at least 4 bottles of this stuff and I will continue to keep using it in the future. Definitely recommend.
Darlene L.
Manteca
Go To setting spray ! I get a lot of wear out of my makeup when using this as my finishing product ! Definitely going to use this to set my wedding makeup ! Stays put and melts the powder into your skin giving you a natural look with out looking powdery
Maria E.
Marietta, GA
This setting spray definitely lives up to its hype! This is a staple in anyone’s makeup bag! It is very long lasting, smells great, and it lasts you a good while. The price is a little on the high side, but you’re definitely getting your money’s worth .
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.