BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
I love this product it sets your makeup and makes it last long and it looks dewy and really pretty on the skin really recomend this
Erica F.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Works good. There are other setting sprays that work just as well for half the price though.
Megan T.
Milford, CT
I really enjoy this product! It helps to keep my make up in place all day and helps to melt all the powders into my skin. The scent isn’t the best thing in the world, but you don’t really notice it once it’s on your face. Definitely recommend!
Cholista S.
Wilmot , OH
I do have an oily T zone and the rest of my face is dry. I hear great things from this but honestly it’s not worth it! Yes it works and keeps my make up in place but there are so many dupes out there including wet and wilds setting spray. This is what the spray reminds me of. I will not purchase this again.
Kayla E.
Good setting spray overall, I also have it in a trial size for ease in my makeup bag. Locks everything in place and prevents it from caking up. Lasts hours in unsavory conditions as opposed to not applying anything at all.
Ashley C.
Tacoma
My go to setting spray. Keeps my makeup on all day and i work in a hot hot area. I have repurchased this many many times. I will continue to do so.
Whitney M.
Monroe
I enjoyed this setting spray! It’s kind of expensive, but it was super lightweight and I didn’t feel it drying on my face. It also did a pretty good job of keeping my makeup dewy all day long !
Savannah S.
Tuscaloosa
WORKS AMAZINGLY!  It sets my face for the entire day and works so well. It feels so refreshing I spray it at least 5 times before I leave the house. It is the perfect finish touch for a full face of makeup. 100% would recommend. I definitely have repurchased!
Leticia F.
This really does make a difference with your makeup look. Helps the powders set down and look more skin like. Also does last a super long time.
elllllllimak T.
US
Classic!! This was the first setting spray I ever purchased, and I feel like it will always be one of my holy Grail setting sprays. Mist is fine, and it never fails me!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.