BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Salma O.
melbourne
Feels matte but all in a all a good setting spray, haven’t used it in a while but would recommended
Sim S.
Calgary, AB
Locks down my makeup for the day with a few sprays! It is the best setting spray I have ever used!
Claire S.
Rugby, England
I love this it really makes my makeup last all day and night love it will be repurchasing for sure
Anne H.
I don’t really like IT, my skin just Get really oily from it.. i feel it kinda melts my makeup away
Alma S.
I love this setting spray so much! It keeps your makeup on all day & night! I highly recommend it!
Lily K.
Keeps makeup on all night like it says amazing for setting the face and amazing for all skin types
Olivia V.
Laval, QC
Honeslty, this doesn't keep my makeup for as long as I want it too but it's a good product anyways!
Emma J.
Gävle
I am in love with this product! It really keeps my makeup at place AND stay flawless the whole day
Victoria S.
Halifax
Use this for my makeup every day it makes my makeup stay on all day and gives it a beautiful finish
joana f.
The all nighter makeup setting spray is my favourite setting spray ever my makeup last much longer
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.