BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Grecia S.
San Marcos, TX
For me, the NYX cosmetics setting spray works as good as this one, and it's WAY cheaper.
Andrea A.
Perfect setting spray. It controls the oil and keeps the makeup intact through the night.
Heather E.
Warrensburg, IL
Works great! Make up stays on all day and night, as promised. I never let myself run out.
erika m.
Pittsburgh, PA
My go to! I use this daily. Kind of on the higher price range, but I'd say it's worth it.
Sabrina B.
Fort Stewart, GA
Love the settinf apray. I used it before going out one night. Went out and sweat ao much
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
I use this spray before I go out at night. It sets the makeup and keeps it from smudging.
Sarah M.
Wallingford , CT
I love this stuff it's worth the price I don't care what anybody says it's by far my fave
Stephanie T.
Burley, ID
Works like Miracles makes the makeup stay all day and I just a few sprays goes a long way
Daphne I.
Sets makeup good!! Recommend it ! This is a must have in your makeup , indeed good price
Jess S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this setting spray!! It has a great mist and doesn't leave wet marks on your face.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.