BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Dana M.
Cartersville , GA
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. I usually apply after my make up to set it and keep it looking flawless for at least 8 hours at work. It does contain alcohol so i would stay away of thats an ingredient you avoid. I love it for the longevity of my makeup.
Sarah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
This setting spray is a bit sticky at first but it does get the job done by setting it. I wont consider it light weight because it felt like I had another layer of skin applied to myself. But I dont think I can buy this again
Suzanne f.
columbus
This is one of the other setting spray that I uses ever single day. It’s an holy grail that if I dot. Have any I will go to the tire and buy one. And I have turn so many people to live this product that now live for it.
Andi P.
Harrison Township
I have tried many of these setting sprays, and none have compared to UD All Nighter. The price is a bit more steep, but the bottle lasts me about a month of daily use.
Morgan A.
Westminster , MD
My absolute favorite setting spray! It’s very long lasting and works great to keep my matte foundation under control all day. It’s helped my make up stay on through nannying in the morning to teaching at night. A 12 hour day!
Myra M.
YAASSSS YAASSSS YAASSSS!
AMAZING product!!! It’s is lightweight! Definitely an all nighter! My make up stayed put even through stressful day at work! This spray is definitely amazing on oily skin so I definitely recommend it!
Madison H.
I have used my friends on multiple occasions and I love it! It works so well and helps your makeup last a lot longer than other setting sprays. I need to purchase a bottle of my own. Would most definitely recommend to others!
Katie A.
Bartlesville, OK
Best setting spray ever. Everyone should own this stuff. It’s #1 for a reason. I can definitely tell when I’m not wearing this spray. I’m fairly oily, but this one works better than its de-slick counterpart. I very much prefer the scent of this one and the staying power.
~Maiah~ B.
Orlando, FL
If you're any oily girl like me, you need to stop what you're using, and pick up this spray. This stuff seriously helps me keep my makeup from running ALL DAY. I don't start getting oily until hour 14. That's a full 14 hours of work, running around, lunch, and anything I do after work. This stuff lasts through a work out at a gym. A 45 minute, hot, sweaty work out. My makeup didn't move a bit!

One of the things that I like about this mattifying spray is that it doesn't make you look cakey if you use too much. You can spray as much as you think you need without looking like cake. Although, I do recommend just a few spritzes of the product so you can get more life out of it. It also works well if you want to get more staying power out of your eyeshadow, or if you just want more pigment. Spray some of this stuff on your brush with product and apply like normal. Voilá! You got some pigment with some SERIOUS staying power.

I would say that you get what you pay for, and in this case - it's expensive, but it's worth every penny. You get so much product in the bottle and it's easy to use. This is just one of my un-regrettable purchases and I will always be a repeat customer for this spray.
Emma M.
Medford, OR
My favorite, last long don’t need much does what it says. I’ve purchased this for about 2 years now. Use it daily, as well as for nights out dancing. I think it’s worth the price,
If you aren’t sure try the sample size first.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.