BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Olivia W.
Hilton Head Island, SC
Leaves makeup looking flawless all day. A product that I will always go back to and repurchase.
Ashley g.
New Phila, OH
I love this stuff it makes my makeup last super long. It leaves a matte finish to your makeup.
Bre K.
Chino Hills, CA
I have heard so many great things about this product that it keeps makeup on all day or night!
Bre'okia M.
Morrow, GA
Best makeup finisher it keeps the make up looking great after I hard working or night out look
Lauren M.
Kentwood, MI
My go to setting spray, so happy I bought it. I dont use it too often but it's totally worth it
lanie m.
West Jefferson
this setting spray is great and makes your makeup last all night or all day. it's really good.
Charlotte P.
Love went out for the night came home woke up the next morning and my makeup was still the same
Chelsea M.
I use this everyday to set my makeup in place and I love it it's both refreshing and effective
olivia 🌻.
Dallas
This setting spray is amazing!! It always keeps my makeup in place and doesn't make it melt off
Karina V.
I did like this product and it really works.. I recommend to purchase. your makeup looks great
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.