BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sage :.
Turlock
This product is pricey but lasts a long time. I have combination skin and I love this product. It does wonders with how long your makeup lasts after using this.
Samantha J.
Sun Prairie
Love this setting spray! Goes on super light, no sticky residue afterwards. I usually put a thin layer of powder over after using and I have no problem with make up running or “falling” throughout the night! Highly recommend.
Tara N.
Austin
I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I’m trying so hard to see a difference. But I don’t really. It still comes down to primer, because without a good primer (which I’m out of my preferred rn) this isn’t gonna help hold your makeup.
Helen M.
Miami
I LIVE FOR THIS! I'm new to full makeup routines including setting spray, but I am not new to staying out all night LOL. They are not lying when they say "All Nighter"! After I leave a party (usually after the sun goes up), I always tend to do a selfie, just to see how horrible I look. I want to make sure I apologize to my Uber drivers in advance for the fright I must give them with eyeliner and mascara surely smeared over my face, etc. After using this, the only person who was shocked was me, from how great everything remained in place!
Maddi B.
This setting spray is my life it is what I live for!! It literally keeps my makeup looking flawless forever. I wouldn’t stop using this for anything honestly it’s so hydrating even though it’s just a setting spray I swear this product is a must.
Jamie G.
San Diego
Got a travel size to test out the setting spray with all the hype, and I enjoyed it. It did its job pretty well, however I still would purchase my MAC fix+ over this product because of how versatile it is and how well it works. This spray is excellent though.
Li R.
New York City
This product has serious setting strength! I was surprised how well it worked. I have walked through rain, profusely sweated, and swam and my makeup still stayed on! This setting spray will keep your makeup on the whole day!
Taylor R.
Cleveland, OH
This setting spray really makes a huge difference in my makeup. It locks everything in and makes my looks more long lasting. Helps control my oil on my face as well
Tonya b.
Muncie
This is my holy grail! Worth every penny.
Pros. Does exactly what it says. Light weight
Cons. Price
Shannon P.
I use this everyday until I want a more illuminating one. Really sets my makeup and I think it’s the best on the market. Definitely buying again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.