BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sabrina B.
Stuttgart, AR
This is my number one favorite setting spray. I was able to try it when it came in my ipsy bag one month. I absolutely loved it but I haven’t been able to purchase it since. It is a little pricey but a overall good product.
Gigi G.
Vista, CA
Ok, I was actually very disappointed in this setting spray. It didn't do what it claimed, my makeup didn't last all night and to be completely honest, my nyx setting spray works better. I wouldn't waste my money on this stuff again.
Ciara R.
Brownstown, MI
long lasting is not even an exaggeration. This stuff really does keep your makeup set all day and all night. I have slept in my makeup after using this setting spray and gotten up and looked like I was ready to go out again.
Lesly M.
Fresno
This setting spray is great especially if you have #oilyskin. I get very oily on my t zone and were my cheeks and nose connect. This spray makes my akin not get oily in does areas and I also like to use it as a priming spray
Victoria M.
BEST. SPRAY. EVERRRRR! This literally lasts so long on the skin (about 18 hours; at lest that’s how long I’ve tried it). I have very oily skin & this is like a barrier that won’t let my oils through! I don’t get oily at all.
Maya J.
Pooler
Absolutely LOVE. The best one I’ve tried this far. I received a travel size as a gift with a purchase and ended up buying a full size soon after. My make up literally does not budge after a long night out! Highly recommend!
MacKenzie A.
Frederick
If you want long lasting, budge proof makeup, this is the setting spray to use. It is good for all skin types and really makes my makeup last for such a long time. I have used many setting sprays and this is by far the best.
Christie L.
OBSESSED! The lady @ Ulta was helping me find the right setting spray and I struggled between this one and the too faced one but I’m so glad I went with Urban Decay one. Works great, sprays evenly and holds my makeup so well
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
Although it may take a bit to dry, this spray seals your makeup in, requiring little to no touch ups. The smell isn’t roses but it isn’t nasty like others I’ve tried. Would recommend to anyone in need of a new setting spray.
Fanny A.
Fort Worth, TX
I tried because ive been looking for a good setting spray but it leaves my face a little on the dry side and my skin is really dry so i really didn’t like it much but i think for a person with oily skin would. Work perfect!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.