BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lianne G.
My favorite setting spray I’ve used! It makes you feel so rejuvenated while also being light weight. I have dry skin and I think it gives you just the right amount of moisture and really sets your makeup to look finished.
Haley T.
New Orleans
I use this every single day I wear makeup. It really helps the look and longevity of your makeup without leaving a film or sticky feeling
Susie G.
N Highlands, CA
I think the formula has changed a little. This was my favorite setting spray for years but now I don't feel like it works as well. Also, there is a smell to it that wasn't there before.
Anastacia C.
This product is absolutely amazing! I'm a newbie to makeup but I'd definitely say that this setting spray is an essential. I have combination skin and it worked very well with it. I most definitely recommend to any and everybody who wears makeup.
Laura C.
wayzata, minnesota
I really enjoy this setting spray. The mist is very fine which I love and the spray makes my makeup last noticably longer on my skin. There's isn't much of a finish to the setting spray just helps blend the makeup together for a more natural look.
Cindy T.
san diego
This setting spray is great! I also use it when I need to freshen up my full face of makeup. It does sometimes get sticky but it’s just a small factor you can get over. Other than that, it’s a great product.
AnnaMaria C.
Mattydale, NY
I've tried a few setting sprays now and this one has been my absolute favorite. It has a natural matte finish, which I love because I have combination skin so my t-zone gets a little oily. It also is very long lasting. I used it for a wedding and to go out and my make up still looks flawless after 8+ hours of use. I highly recommend this product and will be repurchasing it myself.
Melody V.
Honestly, I have yet to find another setting spray that can even compete with this stuff. I have combination skin so it's very difficult to find a product that works through my skins phases. This product WORKS! Whether my skin is dry, oily or normal it still holds my makeup in place with no problem! I even went swimming with it on and my makeup was almost still flawless! Not only that but it comes in a decently sized bottle, unlike others that have very little product in the container. I would highly recommend at least trying it!!! URBAN DECAY All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
caitlin a.
My favorite Setting Spray! Kept my makeup in place without moving at all or separating. It has such a great mister and lasts through rain, snow and sweat! Highly recommend as I have repurchased many times.
Letty V.
New York
I’m absolutely in love with this. I read a lot of good things about this product and I decided to give it a try and honestly I Don’t regret buying it. Personally I’m one of those people who sweats a lot and after I’m done with my makeup i set my make up with this setting spray and it keeps my makeup on point.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.