BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Abigail H.
Decatur
This setting spray does a good job and keeps my makeup in place all day, even in the Atlanta heat. I do feel like it takes more sprays than usual to cover my face, about 6. This won't keep your makeup matte if that's what you're looking for, but it will keep your foundation and eye makeup in place.
Gabrielle D.
This is one of the best high end setting sprays I have used so far. It truly makes my makeup last longer and I love using it in conjunction with the All Nighter Setting Powder. These two really help my makeup last and that is something I am always wanting because I have a very oily skin type. Definitely one of the best!
Pattie S.
The perfect setting spray. Not too sticky and doesn't smell awful. My. Makeup stayed on all night in 80 degree weather. It's just a little pricy.
Phoebe W.
Atlanta
Hands down the best setting spray. The only one I have found that holds my makeup well
Justine P.
Riverbank
My makeup actually lasted all night when I went out dancing with friends. I would recommend for oily skin.
Gina Z.
This is my favorite line of setting sprays to use. Keeps make up on all day. Couldnt tell you if it works after sleeping because i take my make up off every night. But i have heard that works. It smells good, drys fast, and this bottle lasts a good time.
Sarah S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Best setting spray on the market! Urban Decay killed this formula and the mist that comes out of the bottle when you spray is fine so the mist settles perfectly on your face. Unlike other setting sprays this baby will actually hold your makeup in place and literally all night long as well.
Shreenz P.
Clarksburg, MD
Best makeup setting spray I’ve tried. I also feel it helps make your makeup less cakey looking. I’ll apply this after my face before and then again after all my makeup is done. Great results each time!
Briana G.
Canton, GA
I have really enjoyed this product. It sprays out evenly and isn’t too wet. I like to spray this after my makeup and then once midday. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy, which I love. I would (and have) recommended this to others!
MICOL M.
LOS ANGELES
In my opinion, this is by far one of the best setting spray out there!!! Love the smell and the final result. If you are concerned on wearing makeup because you need it to last ALL night or ALL day this is the spray you should go for!!! Of course is more expensive than average, but worth it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.