BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jamie W.
Toronto, ON
This is the best setting spray I've ever tried. It makes my makeup stay all night long and it does not budge.
Molly W.
This setting spray is like magic! It keeps my makeup looking flawless all night and day without even budging!
Mckayla W.
This makes my makeup last so long, even after going to the gym my makeup still looks great. Highly recommend.
Rach W.
This is amazing helps keep my make up in place. Looking slick all night long l. Absolutely rate this product
Ashley R.
Brampton, ON
One of my favorites. Locks in my makeup and adds more longevity to makeup. I have repurchased several times
Gemma S.
Aberdeen
Great value money and does the job well! This has lasted me ages and I don’t think I could use another brand.
Meagan C.
Calgary, AB
smells bad. but is is light and really does make your makeup stay on longer. it has a natural finish to it .
I E V A M.
Ventspils, Targale
Favorite product didnt get my face so dry like avon one. Burh fav at all and its save my makeup every day bro
Becca S.
Keeps makeup on for ever! I prefer the matte one for when I am oily because it keeps my face matte not flat!
Sydney D.
edmonton , AB
I just bought this based off a friend and I love it!!! It's So worth the hype and I'll definitely repurchase
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.