BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Morgan A.
Westminster , MD
My absolute favorite setting spray! It’s very long lasting and works great to keep my matte foundation under control all day. It’s helped my make up stay on through nannying in the morning to teaching at night. A 12 hour day!
Anna C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like it and use it everyday. It seems to work pretty well and definitely doesn't separate my makeup layers like the Ulta brand setting spray tends to do. I have a feeling I will repurchase this when I run out, (unless I get an alternative in a subscription box.)
Rhiannon S.
La Belle
This is absolutely the best setting spray out on the market. When I use it I can go to hard rock concerts and be covered in buckets of sweat but my full face of makeup hasn't moved an inch. It really helps everything blend together and look good throughout the day.
Savannah C.
This is my favorite setting spray. The mist is so fine and disperses evenly across your face so you never have beads of water on you. Makes my makeup look less powdery and lasts longer than it would with out. Love this stuff!
Katie A.
Amarillo , TX
Best setting spray ever. Everyone should own this stuff. It’s #1 for a reason. I can definitely tell when I’m not wearing this spray. I’m fairly oily, but this one works better than its de-slick counterpart. I very much prefer the scent of this one and the staying power.
Madison H.
I have used my friends on multiple occasions and I love it! It works so well and helps your makeup last a lot longer than other setting sprays. I need to purchase a bottle of my own. Would most definitely recommend to others!
Becca M.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
What else is there to say? There’s a reason that this setting spray is somewhat of a holy grail. It has the lasting powerful unrivaled by any other setting spray. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good spray.
Vanessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
One of my favorite!!!! This is probably on the best out there it keeps my makeup looking flawless and i can definitely see that it lasts longer than with any! It’s not as hydrating as others but just make sure that you moisturize if you’re on the drier side
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
This version of UD’s setting spray is great if you want your makeup to stay in place for the whole day or night. I have very oily skin, though, and this doesn’t have the deslick formula so I noticed more shine with it than the other version. It is still very good but I’d say it’s best for people without oily skin.
Jeanine S.
Essentially a great product to gravitate towards. Does the job, and leaves a beautiful finish. Although it’s not my favorite right now, it’s still good. I think if you aren’t sure on which spray to use this one is a safe bet.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.