BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katrina S.
Chesapeake
Purchased at: Sephora
s my fave and keeps my makeup in place all day. I get so upset when I forget to spray myself.
Nicole D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
hydrating and it really does keep your makeup on longer. not really a super fan of the smell
Tyra c.
st pete
Purchased at: Sephora
Loveeeeee this setting spay. Keeps makeup on foreverrr. Great for all skin types. A must have
Judith R.
Columbus, OH
This setting spray for sure does its job! I love it and always use it for even simple looks!
Kali E.
Bellevue , PA
I love this stuff! I used drug store foundation and this makes it stay like a million bucks!
Carmen H.
Gastonia, NC
This stuff is amazing! Keeps makeup in place. Helps with my oily face. Saves me from the sun.
Caity W.
Dallas, GA
Loved this setting spray so much! Naked never seems to fail to amaze me with their products !
dagmara 💋.
Park Ridge, IL
Performed just like the bottle claimed!! My makeup stayed put all night after heavy dancing.
Krissy H.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite setting spray. Doesn't dry your skin and keeps it oilfree. Lasts for a long time
Vanessa S.
Wolverine, MI
Love this stuff! Its my go to product! Highly recommend. I give it 100! Perfect for any look.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.