BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Dalal N.
Toronto, ON
This spray sets my makeup like no other & keeps it on and in tact no matter what.. I'm already on my third bottle
Ashleigh F.
Sherwood Park, AB
Fantastic setting spray! Keeps makeup in place and on point all night long! Definitely a staple in my makeup bag
Pau U.
Winnipeg , MB
Very effective. I have an oily skin but my make up stays throughout the day whenever I set my make up with this!
Yasemin G.
Super setting spray lässt alles top uns super aussehen halten zur es sowieso wirklich ganz großer Favorit von mir
Megan G.
Bedworth
Amazing amazing amazing! Couldn’t recommend enough!! Makes my make up last until whenever I take my Make up off!
Léonie H.
Adlikon
My goto setting spray for a night out or a hot day. This spray never let me down and I will always repurchase it
Stephanie S.
Cordova, TN
So refreshing recently bought stays on all night and all day no matter the temperature keeps everything in place
Alondra M.
Nogal 718 los encinos (monterrey, apodaca)
Me facinan los productos de urben decay y sobre todo su fijador estan super cool deverdad lo recomiendo muchisimo
Brittany W.
Best setting spray ever! Makes my makeup stay put and look great all day long! I use it everyday! Great product.
Mahnum I.
Light weight, easy to use, and keeps makeup looking fresh for a veery long time. It does exactly what it claims.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.