BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Caitlin B.
I done makeup on a friend for her wedding and used this setting spray. This worked through the tears and the cake smash on her face. She was absolutely thrilled with how long it lasted.
Ashley S.
Sherwood
Honestly the first and only since I used setting spray it does it's job and does it well locks that makeup in place
Zerin S.
This is an essential for my kit when I know I need my look to be locked in and set in place all day/night long. I can’t imagine getting ready for an event without this, especially in the heat!
Kim A.
The all nighter setting spray is one of the best I’ve used. It truly prolongs the longevity of my makeup and gives it a flawless finish
Elesha D.
Phoenix
Use every day. Makes makeup stay 12-16 hours. Will
Not go without. Everyone should try it
Trinity S.
Hampton
I’ve purchased this product a couple times but have not in a while. It gets the job done but I do not see what all the hype is about. Love the new black packaging because the white would get dirty fast. If you are looking for a setting spray I would give this a shot, but I feel as though you would be able to find a cheaper one that is just as good.
Briggitte B.
Definitely love this! Worth buying I have heard so many good reviews about it and personally I would love to get it myself
Lizzy N.
This setting spray is lightweight and dries fairly quickly after applying. The product keeps has kept my makeup in almost perfectly intact all day every time I have used it. However, when I use it it doesn't spray like a fine mist that coats my skin evenly, but is blotchy and hits some parts of my face and misses others no matter how much or little I use.
Alanna D.
Kent, OH
If you watch beauty gurus you know this is a product that EVERYONE raves about. I just do not really understand the point or the hype of setting sprays though. I do think this kind of "locks" your makeup in and does make it last but honestly not gonna rave about it.
Erin M.
Newtown Square
This setting spray works great. It’s makes my makeup last the whole night even when I sweat. It’s a little bit pricey, I always buy the travel size one. But overall a great product I would recommend.Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.