BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Melinda B.
Isabela
probe el producto y aveses lo uso para salir y enverdad que me perdura el maquillaje y es muy bueno me encanta
Imogen S.
Liverpol
Lasts all day and sets my makeup perfectly. Always in my makeup draw. Amazing. Wouldn’t go anywhere without jt
Victoria R.
Surrey, BC
My favourite setting spray. Does its job and sets all my makeup in place all night and leaves me looking glowy.
YAZMIN C.
Mexicali
Este producto realmente vale la pena 💕 deja tu piel super suave y fresca.
El maquillaje dura bastante tiempo 💕
Jodie B.
Newcastle
Use this almost everyday and I couldn’t live without it. I also use this as a refresh spray throughout the day.
E L.
australia
Its ok on the skin.does keep make up to be long lasting.the packaging is fairly good and easy to use actually.
olivia a.
Absolutely love this product. it does not exactly what it says it will and it feels good on just made up skin.'
Love it! Makes my makeup last all day and if I wasn’t on a budget, this would be the spray I’d reach for first!
Brynn A.
Flower Mound, TX
kept my makeup on ALL DAY. 18 hours to be exact & it still looked fresh! amazing product. one of my must-haves.
member-21906
This setting spray is amazing! It kept my makeup on all day while playing at the park with my kid in the heat!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.