BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristen V.
Smells weird but make my make up last all night when I go out super fine mist no water drops
Celeste P.
The only setting spray I use. Will keep your makeup in place all night. Great for oily skin.
MaKenna C.
Springboro
This didn’t work. It was not worth the money. My makeup
Felt to have came off a lot with it.
Katie W.
Elmhurst, IL
I dont wear enough makeup to need a strong setting spray, so this one does the job perfectly!
Whitley B.
Brunswick, GA
This spray really does Keep your makeup in place all day but for me it made my skin very oily
Natalie C.
Apple Valley, CA
HOLY GRAIL ! I love this so much I've bought it twice already. It keeps my Makeup on all day.
Kirra E.
Lansdale , PA
I usually don't use setting spray unless I'm going out at night. This product works wonders!
Aurial G.
Acworth, GA
I'm not big on setting sprays but for this to be the first one I've tried it was pretty good.
Alisson M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Really like this! I actually do notice that my make up lasts longer when I spray this after!
Krissy H.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite setting spray. Doesn't dry your skin and keeps it oilfree. Lasts for a long time
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.