BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alexandra B.
I didn’t notice a difference with my makeup staying on longer, it’s expensive and I probably wouldn’t purchase again!
Abi N.
Bradford
It seriously is an all nighter spray, my makeup does not budge when I use this, on the down side it's a little pricey
Beth S.
SHEFFIELD, SHEFFIELD
Hands down my favorite setting spray. Does exactly what it says on the bottle and leaves my makeup in place all day!
Janelle M.
Indian Head , SK
My ride or die setting spray!! I keep coming back to it. I have oily skin and this makes my makeup last beautifully.
Finn I.
I don't really see the hype. I thinks it's a perfectly normal setting spray but has no super long lasting properties.
Marzie S.
Amazing spray my make up lasts all day without a topup over any foundation great for all skin tips and smells awesome
Tara T.
Great setting spray. Used a number of different ones but really like this one. Lasts a long time. Helps reduce shine.
Sara s.
good setting spray.  Would recommend. Suits for all skin types. Feels good on skin. Leaves nice finish to skin.
Kasia H.
This setting spray has been my number one go to. It works amazing and dries fast.its a little expensive but worth it!
Courtney B.
Toronto , ON
Best. Setting spray. Ever. One of my holy grail products. My makeup lasts hours with this over it. It's hard to beat.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.