BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gabriella G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
great setting spray, leaves my makeup on all night long. doesn't leave my face feeling sticky
Stephanie A.
Works really well. Has a nice scent and is long lasting. Sets makeup quickly and dries fast.
Lyon e.
Bakersfield, CA
Really great setting spray!! It does keep everything in place and makes makeup last all day'
Morgan N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
holy grail product! been using this setting spray for years! keeps my makeup on for so long!
Selena J.
Orland, CA
Um it a good product um kinda docent price for it it does work and give you the full coverage
4745 4.
This spray is great. My makeup stays put even in 100 degree heat. No issues with this spray.
Jesenia B.
Los Angeles , CA
I really didn't like it because it didn't set my make up good and it was a little bit pricey
Veronica R.
Del Rio, TX
My friend lent this to me on my bachelorette she did our make up and used this omg amazing!!
Eliza R.
Natchez, MS
I liked this setting spray and I haven't tried in a long time but I remember it was amazing.
Dominique H.
I like this product and I notice that my makeup stays in place and also stays looking fresh.
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
I got a sample size as a bonus with my order from urban decay.. so i was wondering how goo is this stuff? can i go swimming without my makeup coming off?
Deanna M.
Are there any affordable options that compare to this?
Amy H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I spray before and after I apply my makeup. Does anyone know if it makes any difference doing it this way?
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
Is this product good for oily skin?
is it free? does it work?