BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mallory D.
Rodessa , LA
Keeps my makeup fresh and in place all day long in the hot humid Louisiana weather I live in
Natalie C.
Apple Valley, CA
HOLY GRAIL ! I love this so much I've bought it twice already. It keeps my Makeup on all day.
Raymond W.
East Los Angeles
I would love to have the opportunity of having this product and using it on my social media
Summer C.
Tucson
Love this spray! It really does last for a very long time, I’ve already repurchased twice!
Tracy T.
Skowhegan, ME
Only setting spray I have ever used. I figured it works so I have stuck with it for years.
Carmen M.
Great spray, it helpes my make up stay in place all day!! I highly recommend it to evryone!
Raymond W.
East Los Angeles
Donnelle S.
Toledo, IL
This product is my jam! Really works for those of us who have a problem with facial sweat!!
Virginia W.
Dayton, OH
I love this setting spray, I will never use anything else. Makes my makeup last all night!
Shellane Z.
Listen while you are reading this stop go to the store or online and buy it thank me later
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.