BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica Y.
Woodinville, WA
I love this setting spray! It smells and feels super refreshing and my makeup doesn’t budge all day. I have been using this product for 2 years now and I haven’t found a a setting spray I like more. I recommended this to my mom and she loves it too.
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
I use this product whenever I know I am going to have a long day and it makes my make up last all day without having to touch it up at all. It keeps my make up from running or smudging even in the humidity. It is so easy to apply, just spray and go!
Kayla S.
Spokane, WA
As someone with oily skin, when I wear a full face I need to have some sort of setting spray on, otherwise I turn oily within 2 hours. This stuff works as well as other setting sprays, but not leaps and bounds better. It's decent and does the trick.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This has always been my favorite makeup setting spray. It melts my makeup in and prolongs the life of my makeup. I've tried so many other setting sprays highend or drugstore and I always go back to this one. This spray is great and worth the money!
Tyger S.
Evansville , IN
Product does what is claims. It goes on with ease. My makeup does last all day. One truck I did learn is to spray it in before you place your mascara on. Makeup does stay put though. I would recommend this product to make your makeup last day and night.
Lana P.
Love this product! Keeps my makeup on my all night and not wearing off. Just spray it on your face when you’re done applying your makeup and let it dry. While letting it dry, don’t make any face movements or you’ll see your creases on your face more.
Siobhan S.
Denver, CO
In my opinion, this is the gold standard in setting sprays. The price is a little ridiculous in my opinion, but I continue to repurchase because I think it really does its job. It feels light on the skin and really helps melt all my makeup together.
Stephanie S.
Damascus
This is one of my FAVORITE products! I am a youtuber and makeup artist and i use this not only on myself but on my clients as well! URBAN DECAY has the best setting sprays! I recommend this to my mom and sister and they adore it too!!!!!!!
Courtney. M.
Clarksville
This photo is after a 9 hour work day. I have super oily skin and this does a pretty good job of keeping everything in place after a long day! It has a pretty natural finish and smells very clean. Super easy to use. Would highly recommend to others!
Rachel N.
Laingsburg
I got the all nighter setting spray a few months ago and I believe that it makes a difference from wearing no setting spray at all. It locks in my highlighter and bronzer all day and definitely makes my eyeshadow shimmers pop with a spritz! Love it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.