BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Letty V.
New York
I’m absolutely in love with this. I read a lot of good things about this product and I decided to give it a try and honestly I Don’t regret buying it. Personally I’m one of those people who sweats a lot and after I’m done with my makeup i set my make up with this setting spray and it keeps my makeup on point.
Katie M.
Kept my makeup on all day. A lot of product is put out per spray, so max 3 for full coverage, or more if you’re one of those people like me that loooovveeee a good setting spray. Kept my makeup matte, but didn’t prevent me from getting oily throughout the day. Still a great product though.
Jazmine L.
randolph
It’s refreshing on the face and helps keep the makeup in place all day. Good for dry skin and feels lightweight on the skin. I’m not a fan of the smell of it but overall I love this product and would buy it again.
Lin S.
This is honestly the go to setting spray for anyone. If you need to know you're makeup is gonna stay because you have an important night then this is the spray you need. I took one star away because of the scent. It isn't a scent that's noticeably bad and the smell goes away about two seconds after you spray it so it's not a big deal.
Elizabeth H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love the fine mist of this spray!! It definitely lets my makeup lady longer! I have combination skin and I haven’t had any problems with it! It gives me a matte finish. Although the full size is around $32 it does last a while and is worth it!
Madison H.
A great setting spray! It really does last all night, and through heat and sweat. Wow!
Laura R.
Burlington, KS
Makes your makeup stay all day! One of my favorite setting sprays! Will repurchase this product!
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Best setting spray out there. Your make up will stay on point literally all night long. When i go to family parties me and my husband dance a lot. I always worry that my make up will fall out with all the sweat, but this setting spray comes through and makes sure my make up stays on nice even after a long night of dancing.
Rachael D.
Berkeley
This has been one of my holy grail setting sprays for years. It definitely gets the job done - makeup locked in place for many hours, although I'm not sure how good that is for the skin... I always recommend UD to others looking for a reliable setting spray, although I have to admit I'm starting to look elsewhere for alcohol-free alternatives (e.g. Cover FX)
Danika P.
Love this stuff! At first I wasn't sure if setting sprays were just a gimmick...but after seeing a difference in how long my makeup lasts when I use it vs. when I don't...I am a believer! Not to mention its a nice, refreshing, finishing touch to doing your makeup! Love this final step to completing a makeup look!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.