BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

. ..
This product is everything! It works so good!! It’s really long lasting. It’s a easy product to spray. It leaves your makeup so good. Your makeup looks good after you put it on. I would buy another spray again!
sierra w.
shake before using it, they don’t lie when they say long lasting... really good for all skin types. its lightweight and a little goes a long way, don’t go too crazy with it
Samantha R.
New York
I'm pretty sure this product has alcohol in it. I have dry skin and this makes my makeup break up and cling so badly to dry spots. I would also not recommend putting any spray with alcohol on the face as it would effect your natural secretion of oils.
Kaylee🌟 A.
Omaha
Love this product makes my makeup last longer but wish they would come out with a dewy version I have dry skin and this tends to make you slightly matte so I can only use it sometimes but very good for anyone with oily/normal skin, super light weight.
Makeup by Marie M.
Ssn Clemente
One of the best setting sprays I've used. And j have tried alot. The spray is very nice. And the product its self really makes your makeup look and and last. It doesn't smell weird which is definitely a plus. And 10/10 I would recommend to everyone.
nikki b.
Indianapolis, IN
THE BEST OF ALL TIME! I have tried every setting spray out there with having struggled with oily skin. I was skeptical about this product when I bought it, and used it before a night out. My skin looked flawless the whole night! Love love love this!
Madeleine M.
Boulder
Listen. I said goodbye to my best friend before she moves to China. I do not know when I will see her next. It was hot. It was humid. But between the sweat and the tears my makeup DID NOT BUDGE. No creases. No moving eyeliner. This stuff is AMAZING.
paine🍃 F.
There's no more to say about this setting spray other than it is a cult phenomenon. This setting spray will quite literally keep your makeup on through just about anything it could go through. Not only if the setting spray nice, the price is reasonable.
Megan M.
L.O.V.E !!! This setting spray is the jam! Keeps my makeup in place and keeps me from getting oily and my makeup from sliding off. Also, it helps keep your face on when you hug someone you don’t come up and realize you left half your makeup on them!
Olivia S.
New York
The all nighter will make your face FLAWLESS and last through dinner, drinks, sleep, and brunch the next day. You feel nothing but a fine mist and your makeup is perfect for life. I use this every day and have yet to find a dupe. 100% would recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.