BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
This is my staple for setting spray. I have one open and a two pack that I haven't even opened. I go through using this when I do on-location makeup for brides and photo shoots. I have a trick I use, I spray before adding the powder and then I spray after. Really gives a great extra seal to the makeup. The scent is a light floral that dissipates quickly. So far, I haven't had anyone complain about irritation or burning. I will continue to use this brand as my staple for setting sprays. I get mine at Sephora for $42 for a double pack.
Lex R.
Hampton, NH
I desperately wanted to like this product more than I did. I'm not sure why but it just didn't work for me. I wanted a matte finish and I was oily halfway through the day whenever I used this or my foundation would crease. Personally I don't recommend it and have since switched over to setting powders with much more success.
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
This isn’t my favorite setting spray. It does an okay job keeping my makeup in place, although glitter can still move around after a long night. The smell though is awful. I don’t know why it smells this way? Is it a chemical smell or is it actually some sort of food smell? I can’t tell. Either way, I would rather try something else next time.
Taylor T.
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT RIGHT HERE. this is a little pricey, coming in at around $30 a pop, but it is so worth it. I don’t sleep in my makeup very often, but I had to once and I woke up and nothing had moved. It was amazing. It gives a natural finish. It smells. A little funny but only when you spray it, you can’t smell it on your face. I would TOTALLY recommend this to anyone!!! Great for going out and long days!!
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
A classic! This is one of the best out there. Believe the hype. It’s real. It’s a little pricey and that’s the only thing keeping me from buying it constantly, but it’s such a good setting spray. My makeup never cracks or fades when I use this. I can also reapply it throughout the day if I need to and it’s a great refresher.
Miranda M.
honestly, I don't see the hype behind this spray. it does melt all of my makeup together nicely, but it causes me to get way more oily throughout the day in comparison to other setting sprays. I don't think this is the worst out there, but it's not the best. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Erika S.
Newark, NJ
LOVEEE🙌🏼❤️ this will set my makeup and will not allow it to move at all! I can wear my makeup for hours ! I went to a party after setting my makeup with it and came back with nothing moved. Everything stayed in place. The only thing I would recommend is to apply your highlight after the setting spray because it tends to make the highlight somewhat matte. Will forever buy these ✨
Ella F.
usa
This setting spray is amazing, it keeps your makeup on for the longest time and I love it a lot. I usually get the travel size one and it last me a very long time. You should 100% get this setting spray, you can also use it as a primer and it works amazing. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Savannah H.
Oceanside
This setting spray is the best in the game. I️ don’t go out without spraying this bad boy on top of my makeup. I have been pairing this Urban Decay spray with my Fenty foundation and it has been my perfect night time face duo that has lasted me all night dancing at clubs. It’s also great for keeping day time looks in place.
Miale B.
Round Rock, TX
This product not only helped my makeup last hours longer but somehow managed to make my makeup look even better upon immediate application! It does leave an odd feeling on the face, almost as if you'd sprayed hairspray on your skin but that dissipates after awhile. The bottle lasted me FOREVER and I would highly recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.