BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tia B.
Waterford
One of the few setting sprays that don’t leave white spots all over my face! Highly recommend and does it’s job! Love this product
Crystal A.
The best ever. Like it says i can go all night with my makeup looking perfect. The sprayer lets out just enough. Love, love, love.
Alex C.
Guelph, ON
I️ use this every day. It’s an essential for me. Keeps my makeup on for the whole day with no touch ups required. Would recommend.
Marisa L.
I really enjoyed this all nighter setting spray! I would gladly use it again 😊 it had a nice smell and kept my makeup on all night
Julie F.
Calgary, AB
Went to the club and I was sweating like crazy. I came home went straight to sleep and my make up was still perfect when I woke up.
LEX B.
Really keeps my makeup on and leaves in hydrated. Possibly best out there. I own both from this collection and nice smell too
Nicole B.
Mississauga , ON
First spray that keeps my makeup in place overnight! Even after I feel asleep with my makeup, it still looked good when I got up!!!
Ellen G.
Edmonton, AB
Only one I will ever use. Its oil free and friendly for lash extension. Keeps my make up from oxidizing all night while I bartend.
carolina p.
Best setting spray ever ! If you are looking for a setting spray that lasts a long time then i hundred percent reccomed this one !
Freddie 👌.
Goals!!!
Praise the lord for this setting spray
It does everything it promises and more
Love it so so so much and use it every day
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.