BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Diamond D.
I love everything about it except the price and how much product you get. It’s amazing my makeup last all day but that price! The e.l.f. setting spray is much cheaper does the job and has the same amount of product as this one.
Petra D.
I started to try this as a sample and ended up falling in love with it. It’s lightweight goes on perfectly and last all night long. No strong smell to it dry quick. I totally recommend this product. Urban decay is a great brand
Bethany M.
Cookeville, TN
I really like this setting spray. I haven’t used too many but a ton of people on YouTube recommended this one and I think it’s nice. Doesn’t have a bad smell and I love the packaging. I like the way it makes my makeup stay too!
Sydney 💋.
This was not a good setting spray for me. I was oily a couple hours after putting it on. I was really wanting it to work for me because I see how well it works for others. I'm disappointed but I'm going to stick with my other setting spray.
Renschke C.
I love this setting spray! It’s been my go to for several years and I don’t see myself switching anytime soon. Definitely good for winters when you don’t want it to rub off on your coat or sweater and in the summer for sweating!
Lucy C.
Brooklyn, NY
I don’t see myself reaching for this. The spray isn’t as flawless and it disrupts my makeup in a weird way where it leaves water marks on my foundation. It also has a weird smell to it. I wished I didn’t waste my money on this.
Chelsey C.
Keokuk, IA
I like using a setting spray when I plan on having my makeup last for hours upon hours! I got the small travel size of all nighter and I have used every last drop! It keeps my makeup in place and I can feel confident all night!
Ragan G.
marion, SC
I absolutely love this product and Long lasting yes it has some sun protection in it pros are it last long cons it’s so small very easy to apply it gives u directions on how to apply. I would definitely recommend this to friend
Kiara H.
Junction City, KS
I'm so oily and my makeup loves to start breaking up on me early in the day And this setting spray says no more!!! So lightweight I literally can't feel it but the mist is refreshing. I get ALL DAY wear from this. Would recommend 10/10
princessmarybelle M.
Midway City
Once you spray this your make up is not going anywhere.  Once you use this nothing else works the same. I’ve used different setting sprays to save a little but nothing else works as good and a bottle last me for months
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.