BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jacqueleen P.
I needed a new setting spray so I decided I would buy a more high-end one. Before I had used the L'Oreal Infallible setting spray,  which did the job. However, this one is great at keeping my make up in place all day.
Mackenzie L.
This is the only setting spray I have used so I don’t have much to compare it to. With that being said, I have no complaints. It sprays really easy and the most is not to thick that I feel like I’ve just walked through the rain.
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
The holy grail of setting sprays! When this goes on, my makeup doesn’t budge. I’ve tried many different setting sprays, and all they do is make me appreciate how great this one is. I’m generally not a big UD fan, but this is an amazing spray!
Jasmine R.
This setting spray is literally the bomb! It does set you make up and makes it last. It give you a natural look. I’m not sure if it has any sun protection.. I think it’s good for both oily and dry skin. Yes I would buy this product again!
Petra D.
I started to try this as a sample and ended up falling in love with it. It’s lightweight goes on perfectly and last all night long. No strong smell to it dry quick. I totally recommend this product. Urban decay is a great brand
Marina D.
It’s a great make up setting spray! It prolong he wear of my makeup over the day! I would totally give it 5 stars except for the price. There are so many great makeup setting sprays in the market today for half the price.
Sydney 💋.
This was not a good setting spray for me. I was oily a couple hours after putting it on. I was really wanting it to work for me because I see how well it works for others. I'm disappointed but I'm going to stick with my other setting spray.
Lexie N.
Duvall
I LOVE this spray! It lasted for months and I used it almost every day! It was oil free and literally kept my makeup in place for the whole day! It was completely matte finish and I loved how it smelled and felt! Always made my cakey makeup feel a bit more lightweight
Lucy C.
Brooklyn, NY
I don’t see myself reaching for this. The spray isn’t as flawless and it disrupts my makeup in a weird way where it leaves water marks on my foundation. It also has a weird smell to it. I wished I didn’t waste my money on this.
Nahian C.
My holy grail and go to setting spray. Love the smell, its very light and subtle which i like. The price is a bit high, but i haven’t found a go to drug store affordable setting spray yet so until i do, UD setting spray all the way!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.