BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ell🌸 R.
Manchester
The best setting spray I've ever tried will keep your makeup on all night and day 100%! Decent price just wish it was more mattifying.
Celeste E.
winnipeg , MB
i always use this setting spray when i know i have a long night and it never fails me. it’s lightweight and feels so great on the skin!
Sylvie w.
MIRAMICHI, ['', '', '']
This makeup spray is amazing. Perfect to fit in your purse as well, because it's size. The makeup stays in place as it says. I love it.
Ria X.
leighton buzzard
OMFGGGG I absolutely loveeee this it keeps ur makeup on for agesssss and is so refreshing and just nice to have sitting in ur vanity! X
Lynne M.
This is my evening setting spray for when I'm going out to a club and just need my makeup to stay put a bit longer than usual. Love it!
Beckie H.
Liverpool
Smells really good and literally makes my makeup stay put all night! I do have a huge collection of fix sprays and this is in my top 3
Rachel R.
I hate the smell of this product. So much so that it makes me not want to use it even though it ensures my makeup doesn’t budge at all!
Keima J.
This is an okay setting spray for me, it takes away the powdery look but does not keep me matte "all day" i probably have to blot 1-2x
Nissia A.
Classic product to have!! I use this every day and numerous times a day. Keep your makeup in place and keeps your makeup looking fresh.
Beth C.
This is my favourite setting spray. I find prolongs my make up and really helps melt powder in to the skin. Would definitely recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.