BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Susan L.
Roscoe, IL
Love this setting sprsy. It actually sets your face and you dont have to worry all day.
arianna a.
Clark, NJ
Better than the b12 but still doesn't do much. I like the smashbox water primer better.
Ashley D.
Anchorage, AK
Love Love Love! Makes my makeup last all day and is very refreshing to spray all over.
Chloe H.
Huntington, WV
Best setting spray. Makes face and eye makeup last all night long with a few spritzes.
Anna D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the all nighter spray! It feels so refreshing and makes your makeup last longer.
Laycee C.
Sioux Falls, SD
This product is my go to if I want my makeup to stay on smoothly for a long day/night!
Amber S.
Minden, LA
Cool on the face. Easy to use. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Helps my makeup last
Kerry R.
Boston
Best in the industry. I have oily skin and still use the all nighter not the de slick.
Melyssa O.
Kirkland, WA
I love this product I tried it on in store next thing you know I purchased the product.
Jeannie B.
I tried it but didn't like it. I'm a Mary Kay girl :) I I use Mary Kay finishing spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.