BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mellinea W.
Lexington
Even with a full day at an amusement park, my makeup never moved once! That included sweating, water rides, rubbing my face & eating all kinds of suragry sweets! This is a product that I not only keep with my makeup itself, but also keep a bottle in my car & in my purse!
Whitney S.
Seems like it keeps my makeup on longer than if I used nothing. I like the finish it gives my make up, it tones down the powder for a more natural finish. The scent is great and it feels nice on my skin. I would continue buying it.
Kierstin A.
West Fargo
THE BOMB IN A BOTTLE, I LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY!!!! seriously the best one I've ever used, makes my makeup last forever and I don't get oily when I use it at all
Mandalyn C.
Muncie, IN
This setting spray is insane. I went swimming after using it and my makeup was still flawless. Good for all skin types and super easy to use. Very light weight and just a great product. It's on the pricy side, but totally worth it.
Ashley C.
Chicago , IL
Holy grail!! I buy bottles at a time! I always stay stalked with this setting spray. It does not feel sticky it feels amazing refreshing to the skin. I like to apply a generous amount of setting spray and my makeup does not move !!
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This product is great. The long lasting is very true. The finish is very matte. My makeup always stays in place when I use this product. There are a bunch of pros and no cons. I still use this product and will still keep buying it.
Saralynn C.
Portland
This is my absolute favorite setting spray! It seriously helps your make up last 10 times longer! The finish is pretty matte which I really like. This is the only setting spray I use and I definitely would recommend it to anyone!!
Nicole B.
I like this product. It makes my makeup last "all night" and makes it so my makeup sits nicely on my face and doesn't move around or get flakey. It sprays out of the bottle nice and doesn't have too strong of an order which I like.
Dina J.
glue for my makeup. if i ever look cakey or weird i spray this on and the issue goes away. makes my highlight and eyeshadow stay on allll day. the mist is sooo good and the price is a little pricey but i would repurchase!
Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
This is my favorite setting spray. It keeps my makeup looking great for house. I have combination skin and I never had an issue with it making my skin oily. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great setting spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.