BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Elsey K.
This is one of my holy grail setting spray. I would definitely recommend purchasing this spray.
Hallie N.
Memphis, TN
I like this product. It does seem to make my make up last longer and my eye makeup doesn’t run
Crystal🦄
It worked so well for me. Had a party and my makeup need little to no touch up it was awesome!
Megan B.
It says it lasts all night but it really doesn't which made me upset because I love this brand
Tiffany A.
The smell of this is weird. It worked pretty well but it didn't make my makeup last any longer.
Amanda F.
Boston
I got this for Christmas I use it on special occasions it is a tried and true and very popular
tyra S.
Prestonsburg, KY
A bottle lasts forever! Works amazing, keeps make up in place all day! My fav setting spray! 0
Chelsey C.
I love this setting spray it super effective and works so good! It keeps my makeup on all day!
Sara R.
Fort Worth
Long lasting! It hold your makeup throughout the whole day and is suitable for all skin types.
Neha P.
It’s in the name is stays on all night it’s really good face setting spray I like it very much
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.