BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Julia C.
Hampton
Only setting spray I will use. I’m not sure if setting spray actually works but on those nights out I always do a quick spray of all nighter. Works well for me !
Shannon B.
Indianapolis, IN
I was actually a little disappointed in these settings sprays. I used this kind and the de-slick (I have oily skin) and i feel like it worked but not for the advertised 12 hours. I have found other sprays that do last a lot longer.
Logan S.
New Albany, OH
I do like this product but I think it is overrated. It does help set my makeup (very dry skin), but not any more than any other setting spray I've tried. The finish is also not anything special. Good product, but not life changing.
Ashley C.
Chicago , IL
Holy grail!! I buy bottles at a time! I always stay stalked with this setting spray. It does not feel sticky it feels amazing refreshing to the skin. I like to apply a generous amount of setting spray and my makeup does not move !!
Kierstin A.
West Fargo
THE BOMB IN A BOTTLE, I LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY!!!! seriously the best one I've ever used, makes my makeup last forever and I don't get oily when I use it at all
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
This is the best setting spray I have ever used before. However that isn't saying much because typically I don't see much of a difference with setting sprays and how long my makeup stays on. However this setting spray does extend the life of your makeup look a little bit.
Mellinea W.
Lexington
Even with a full day at an amusement park, my makeup never moved once! That included sweating, water rides, rubbing my face & eating all kinds of suragry sweets! This is a product that I not only keep with my makeup itself, but also keep a bottle in my car & in my purse!
Kirsty S.
Hopkins , MI
This is the one and only setting spray that I will ever use it is perfect it truly does make my make up last all night long and even to the next morning when you have a crazy party day are use it on every single client that I have.
Sahara Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I am absolutely in love with this Setting spray. It is so amazing it keeps my makeup in place all day . Also it’s very lightweight and feels like nothing . It leaves a very natural finish and I would definitely recommend to anyone
Magan E.
Fort Payne, AL
This stuff is AMAZING! I didn’t understand why a setting spray was important until I tried this. My makeup looks fresh all night (ER nurse that works 7p-7a). My makeup takes a beating but still looks great at the end of the night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.