BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mikaela G.
This setting spray is great for any skin type. It's lightweight and refreshing. It's perfect for oily skin and keeps your makeup in place all night.
Alexandra U.
Bodø
My go to setting spray. It long lasting and keeps your makes up on for hours. It’s good for all types skin especially for oily skin. it’s lightweight
Rebecca H.
Forres, ['', '', '']
Amazing setting spray keeps make up in place for a long time. Is a big bottle so getting alot of product for your money. And has a great smell to it.
Eddie M.
BIRMINGHAM
Does as it says on the tin, it sets your makeup beautifully and makes it last which is so important!
The only issue I have is the pricing :(
Sonya H.
One of my favorite products to use on myself or my clients! Really helps to make the makeup last and transfer less! A must have for any makeup lover!
Laurie 🥀.
This is my holy grail setting spray nothing will beat this or compare to this for me. My makeup literally lasts all day and all night when I use this
Meena S.
Saskatoon, SK
My favourite and go to setting spray. It sets my makeup like a dream; & makes my makeup transfer resistant. I use it everyday without any problems!
Shauna I.
One of my many favorites of setting spray as it lasts all day just like it says on the packaging and it is so worth the money that you pay for it.
Mads H.
Definitely worth your money - I love this! My makeup stays on so much longer when I use this, and I actually notice a difference with this product
Oda S.
Averoy
I once went on a 26-hour bender and my makeup looked flawless right to the end because of the All Nighter setting spray. This will do the job.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.