BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mia B.
Good setting spray. It doesn’t dry me out or leave big drops on my face. Very fine mist as well
Abby V.
This is such a great setting spray! Keeps my make up in place all day!! Helps with my oil too!
Ray r.
This really does help keep my makeup intact throughout the day. I wish it was a little cheaper.
Taylor M.
Franklin, KY
The best of the best setting spray. I love it. It helps my make up last long and stay beautiful
Terry M.
The best. Love the new look of the packaging as well. Keeps my make up looking flawless all day
Madison E.
Goldthwaite
Way over priced in my opinion. I didn’t notice a difference and my makeup still would come off.
Ali B.
Plainfield, IL
Can’t go wrong with this baby! Keeps my makeup looking great all day long. Definitely worth it!
Kaylee S.
Mondovi, WI
I will never not own this setting spray. This makes my make last through my longest days/nights
Delilah D.
Chicago
Definetly doesn’t let anything move the makeup. I use before and after my makeup. Works great.
Marisa L.
My go to setting spray when I’m going out and I’m worried about my makeup not lasting the night
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.