BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Brittany D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I can’t live without this setting spray. I’ve been using it for years and haven’t found another spray that compares. It helps melt my makeup into my face and make it look so natural and helps keep my makeup in place all day long!!
Roads B.
Nashville, TN
Halloween makeup artists pay attention! You don't want your creation to smear or dull in just an hour, right? Keep the spooky glam going all night with this mist - it's not too pricey and is so comfortable over anything you put on!
Emily M.
Warren, MI
I feel like I could run 10 miles with a full face of makeup on and it would still be perfect by the time I'm done when I use this. No matter what kind of conditions I'm in, if I use this stuff my makeup is going absolutely no where
Felicity G.
Grantsville, UT
I am a huge fan of the Urban Decay brand. I have not yet been disappointed. I love the setting spray, I have a neutral skin type, I never get burnt while using this, my makeup doesn't come off while I'm chasing kids or out with friends. It's amazing! 5 stars all the way.
Carolyn W.
Kansas City
This is a setting spray every girl needs. Full size and travel size, you NEED this product especially when you anticipate a long night of dancing or a full day of work! Its so easy to use and lasts so long. Your makeup aint moving.
Whitney S.
Seems like it keeps my makeup on longer than if I used nothing. I like the finish it gives my make up, it tones down the powder for a more natural finish. The scent is great and it feels nice on my skin. I would continue buying it.
Gabrielle D.
Deptford, NJ
Works pretty well have to use alot of it it just a couple sprays. I sweat really bad so my make up comes off easily, although this doesn't prevent that it helps it stay longer and not look runny. I absolutely hate the smell though
Shannon B.
Indianapolis, IN
I was actually a little disappointed in these settings sprays. I used this kind and the de-slick (I have oily skin) and i feel like it worked but not for the advertised 12 hours. I have found other sprays that do last a lot longer.
Kyndall B.
Memphis, TN
Amazing product!

My makeup lasts all day with just a few sprays.

It was a little more on the expensive side but it was worth it.

Through heat and water this setting spray has allowed my makeup to stay just as great as hours before.
Ashley C.
Chicago , IL
Holy grail!! I buy bottles at a time! I always stay stalked with this setting spray. It does not feel sticky it feels amazing refreshing to the skin. I like to apply a generous amount of setting spray and my makeup does not move !!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.